Monday, January 24, 2011

I Loved Him So Much

I LOVED HIM SO MUCH,

I was the only one in his life, or so I thought. He was my frist love and it felt so great. I remember when we would go out he was so proud to be with me, and he told his friends about me all the time. I never once ever thought it would end, specially the way it did. I was at my father's house one day, like always, I thought he was at work. He was always there before, but not this time.

I finally decided it was time for me to go home, leave my dads. I went to the store on my way home and did what you would normally do on any given day. I was driving down our road whem I noticed his truck was in the drive way and so wasn't my sister's car. I wasn't suppose to go home that day, I was going to stay at my dads, but decided to go home for odd reason. I had always stayed at my dads cause he worked nights, but there was something telling to go home, actually I was feeling like something bad had hapen and didn't know why.

I pulled into the drive way really slow, I wanted to surprise him by me coming home that early and I never for once ever thought there was something going on between him and my sister. Anyway, I got out of the car went up to the front door and open it up just like any other time before.

When the door opened i allmost couldn't breath and I passed out from the shock of what I seen. There was my sister and our friend with my old man, in my livingroom, having a threesome. I have never felt that much before in my life. It was so bad, I thought I had a heart atack or stroke.

All I could do was stand there, I couldn't move, It was like I was dead, I was in shock so bad that I had to go to the hospital. On the way there I couldn't move, talk, or even feel anything, nothing, it was like I was dead. For the next year after that I was allways walking around like I was lost, and I was. I didn't know anything, didn't feel anything, I was dead.

It's been a few years since then and I still sometimes go into a sate of mind where I really not here or any where at that matter. I am stil going in out out of shock for all the pain. I seen him the other day and all he could is look at me and not even say a word, He had hurt himsele just as bad as they did me.

I left him that day I caught them, I could never be with him again, cause every time I seen either one of them, all my mind would do is start playing it over and over in my head.

I am doing so much better now. I just can't trust anyone. But i know someday I will again, I just can't give up on that wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment